Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunz Hoppity Bunny

2 posters

Go down

Bunz Hoppity Bunny Empty Bunz Hoppity Bunny

Post  Bunny Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:09 pm

lol! Hello all just pretty much testin this furum. Anyways just little info of myself. Been Froob for 4 years then came paid few months ago. Been enjoyin myself very much after that. Im not saying froob times were bad actually they were great way to learn the game. cant remember how long iv been in this org but iv seen lot of ppl come and go. Hopefully we see most of them to come back in some point cheers

My main is atm 201 enfo MA doctor who im loving and hopefully able to play to 220!!! That will happen unless FC decides to end the game or 2012 prophecy is true. feel free to ask for any ingame help. Heres small list i can be assistance of:
-60 froob totw twink that can solo all in totw cept for azz
-Can make imps upto ql 220 atm (higher in future)
-Doctor buffs anytime u need em (IC, SFA, TT etc etc)
-SoM, CoH, Smugglers Den help and most of single boss mob kills on RK
-Just ask and we can work it out study
Thats pretty much it atm. Need to get back to help Haras with his elite lol.

Hope to have great gaming expeariences with you guys! BTW Wheres JSbii?!?!? geek
Bunny
Bunny

Back to top Go down

Bunz Hoppity Bunny Empty Re: Bunz Hoppity Bunny

Post  vash Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Good to have you in the org bunny, you have potential,
vash
vash
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/420viciousrecords

Back to top Go down

Bunz Hoppity Bunny Empty Bnz

Post  Bunny Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:28 am

Bumpin this topic to first page. Hopefully ppl would give little info about themselves. Would be nice to know about you more than what you are in game.

I continue my story little bit. You dont have to read it if you dont want. Just bored atm and in work so i write

So i live and work in Finland. I drive ambulance on one of the firestations of southern Finland (im not a fireman but an EMT) Its nice job but not really my thing for long term. I guess it kinda feels that i have seen it all and it has nothing to offer me anymore. I also think i work too much. Every time im not online for more than 24 hours means im at work. I wor k 24 and 48 hour shifts.. My real dream is to work in the military. I actually was in Finnish army for one year (got out pretty much ear ago) got the rank of Sergeant (NCO's are the best! Also paltoon viceleader!). This january im applying (if its the correct term) for finnish military academy and hopefully i get in. This would give me a rank of lietenant and i would work in the finnish military as an insctructor. I also have papers in Finnish military for peacekeeping operations so in year it might be possible (if god almighty grants!) for me to go to afghanistan. Cause of the army stuff i like to work out alot. I usually go out and run 6-10 kilometers a day with 20kg weight vest on and do all sorts of other lifting. This friday im supposed to try to run 20km without any additional weight. Last time i tried this it destroyed my legs pretty bad. Left sneaker was covered in blood cause my toe started to bleed. Oh and also congratulate me for quitting smoking after 4 years!
I dont have a girlfriend atm cause i have noticed that most of them are sluts thar i cant trust (yeah maybe i havent been around normal girls alot). I also feel that i dont have time for them. Not with this work paste, working out and studying for the schools. Maybe in some point i meet someone who can accept the fact that even tho im in good shape, do cool stuff for living, have great lot of friends who to go out with i still like to spent 3-10 hours a day on my laptop playing Anarchy fucking Online. My last GF (i lived with her couple years) never understood playing this magnificant game and called me geek and stuff. I have been thinking i could put up dating announcement that specificly states taht u must play AO lol. That would be perfect GF. One of my finnish mates GF plays AO with him and shes super cute so im always telling my mate how lucky he is.
I have made promise to myself that when i hit 25 and if im still doing the same thing here without my own family of girl im leaving to France and trying to join the French Foreign legion. I know that might sound like stupid dream to have but i have run into some issues here that might hunt me for the rest of my life. Nothing illegal but stuff with my ex and her family. I also secretly know that altho im telling everyone that i work out for just to keep myself in good shape for work and for Finnish military stuff, i work out for The Legion.

Anyways this got little looooong. My work partners back broke while we were lifting this +150kg dude on the stretchers and he had to go home so now im alone in the station (firedudes are cleaning oil leak somewhere out there lol) Hopefully we get more same kind of storys here. I wouldnt mind reading them. Also feel free to ask me any guestions u might have.
Bunny
Bunny

Back to top Go down

Bunz Hoppity Bunny Empty Re: Bunz Hoppity Bunny

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum