Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting back on my feet.

+4
Bunny
Mortem
wolfclaw
vash
8 posters

Go down

Getting back on my feet. Empty Getting back on my feet.

Post  vash Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:49 am

Hello, im writing this message to let you all know, that i will be momentarily offline for a long time.. basically i am being kicked out, and will be moving in with a raletive, intill i can get back on my feet, and afford my own place.. this may take a long time, so intill then i leave Jsbiii7 in charge of org during my abcent's . this is a really hard time for me, and things couldent be any worse, but intill then i wish you all well and heppy hunting..
vash
vash
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/420viciousrecords

Back to top Go down

Getting back on my feet. Empty Re: Getting back on my feet.

Post  wolfclaw Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:20 am

I hope every thing works out for you mate and we get to see you back online soon take it easy
wolfclaw
wolfclaw

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Fri May 13, 2011 4:48 am

thanks.. atm im working on getting on disability.. basically i'll be getting paid 600$ a month for rent, or whatever.. i plan on moving back down below.. i already have plan's of were im goin to be moving and what im goin to do.. im goin to try and find a cheap apartment about 250$ a month including utility's then i will have to buy a bed, cleaning supply's ect... i do plan on getting a computer, most likely alienware or something affordable.. then im goin to get at&t wifi internet.. and then i might even go paid account... for anarchy online Smile

but intill then i gotta wait for a ride to take me down to apply for disability and have a docter evaluate me and decide if i will be approved or denied if i am denied i will have to go to court and fight the system and let them know i need this on a count that im incapable of finding a job and maintaning it.. also i have had disability before when i was younger for add, adhd, and sevare emotionally impared.. lol but ya im just as normal as anyone just docter's label me with this shit but anyway that's my story so far...
vash
vash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfclaw Fri May 13, 2011 10:15 am

good luck with plans mate hope your back playing soon
wolfclaw
wolfclaw

Back to top Go down

Getting back on my feet. Empty im back

Post  vash Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:14 am

im back again just settling in and things are goin pretty good so far..
vash
vash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting back on my feet. Empty new update

Post  vash Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:05 am

things have gone pretty well being down here in kentucky... but now im moving again, back to michigan, with a girl name raquel morgan, she and i been down with eatchother for awhile since high school. but being back in michigan will be good for me. i'll be closer to family and friends.. and i'll be taking a greyhound bus.. 8hrs and $100 bucks for the ticket.. nothing like living out of your bag lol.. but things will be ok..
vash
vash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortem Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:37 pm

The whole Kentucky thing didn't work out?
Mortem
Mortem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:49 am

well it went well for the first 2 months.. i worked at superior fiber glass l.c.c.
and got laid off within 2 weeks that i worked there.. then i started doin tabacco field work, cutting and hanging tabbaco plants, and yester i was stripping tabbaco, but i mean nothing is wrong, im not getting kicked out or anything.. but i personally decided to move back to michigan.. cuzz at the time when i was there, i didint have anywere else to go, but to kentucky. but now im moving back to michgan cuzz i want to be closer to family and friends, and also be with this girl... 3 months ago she was with a man, but that didint work out and she broke up with him.. around that time i just moved to kentucky.. so now she wants me back so im goin to take the chance and go back.. my roomates here in kentucky said if anything happens again feel free to move back..

beside's my brother is locked up in prison for 15 years, and by goin back to michigan i can visit him, being closer to him.. also my son i can visit him as well as family... so it will help me out by not stressing over my kid and my family.. i'll be more happier back in michigan. then stressing out with strangers..

but this weekend i'll be moving up there.. and i'll keep ya posted..
vash
vash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting back on my feet. Empty 2012 update

Post  vash Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:33 am

hey guys i like the new furum look.. please keep me posted on whats goin on on this furum intill i can get a computer established only way i can view updates on the game is thru furums and youtubes and shit... but anyway im doin good... been with my new girl for about 3-4 months.. she'd pregnant.. so now i have 2 baby mommas and im living with the current one right now...

but im doin good just filed my w2's today from working at superior fiberglass... so ima wait till i get that money... and i have a computer tower now but the harddrive is fucked up or something so i got to wait till i get some cash to get a new one and probably buy a good graphics card and all that... but intill then i been using cellphones and friends laptops to check shit but ya...

keep me posted guys tell me if some old orgmates left or legends have returned like deadlypower lol... keep it fun... peace
vash
vash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortem Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:51 am

Welcome back vash!

Its certainly been some time since you've been around, good to hear your trying to get back on your feet. Glad you like the forum look, that was the work of healforjoos, for the most part. I've also got a few forum changes to make, have a thread about that around here somewhere, but its not yet come to pass. Though I think I'll do it soon though.

As for the older players, none have returned, save for jsbiii, for he was absent at your last visit. But we've still got a few left you'd remember.
Mortem
Mortem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting back on my feet. Empty 2012 update

Post  vash Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:29 am

good to hear jsbiii is back.. that kinda worried me.. but whats goin on as far as the org city and org member's go... like any new improvements for the org city.. and how are new recruits goin... also as far as reputation how do other orgs see us...

but other then that.. i got a new job at a metal factory in rochester, michigan. usa..
i'll be making 9.00 an hour, 50 hours a week.. which is 10hrs a day with sat-sun off..
i think im doin pretty good in the job so far... btw i do have a desktop computer now but the harddrive is fucked up.. and i dont have a monitor or power plugs.. but i do have a mouse and keybourd.. with this new job i will definitely buy whats needed or i'll just buy a cheap alienware desktop computer... cheapest is 700$.. i can make more then that in 2 weeks..

as far as my personal life goes... my baby momma is 5 months pregnent and were doin good..

hope to see you guys soon... and hopefully the new engine too.. i mean ya new graphics big whoop right.. lol
vash
vash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting back on my feet. Empty finally on my feet

Post  vash Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:34 am

after years and years of posting inthis thread.. i finally got my own computer, and my own apartment with my baby mamma..

i finally got this computer working only problem now is wifi connections.. most wifi networks in my area are locked.. the strongest signal is some network called modelo, but i have been conecting to a wifi network called netgear_guest1 which has no lock.. so i been trying to download a wifi password cracker.. but so far no luck.. so today im taking this computer to a buddys house and he's goin to install a wifi cracker... this low signal shit is retarted...

but anyway i like the new furum change, and hopefully soon i'll be in the game.. well i ben thinking about this other game called the secret world.. but intill then i got to deal with this low ass signal im on... happy hunting and seeya soon...
vash
vash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunny Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:57 am

AO is the way man. Hope to see u online soon.
-Bunny
Bunny
Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post  squishy Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Easiest way is to get a backtrack live CD and a tutorial for the version you use
http://www.backtrack-linux.org/

or if you insist on using windows (finding drivers can be difficult for windows sometimes and it is a lot slower)
http://www.aircrack-ng.org/

if you buy a wireless card go for one with an atheros chip set as most of them are supported very well.
http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=compatibility_drivers
^ lists cards known to work

Last edited by squishy on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
squishy
squishy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortem Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:53 am

One important thing to note is that if your network/wireless card is a cheaper one, it might not be able to to support the functions needed to utilize all of backtrack/aircrack.
Mortem
Mortem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:17 pm

ya i did some research about backtrack and wireless password finder.. no luck figuring them out..

however about an hour ago my friend holyshytte (joe johnson) fixed all the registry errors and virus's, so my pc runs smoothly now.. but me being on AO might be laggy as hell, i figured this might happen cuss even apps on facebook lag alot... but anyway right now im downloading anarchy online right now.. so i'll be in-game very soon..

i hope everyone is enjoying there time in the org..
vash
vash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting back on my feet. Empty update

Post  vash Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:39 am

i just had my baby (remy) 5 days ago... came home from the hospital only to find out that the internet got cut off.. so in the meantime i been taking care of my baby girl.. and yes i can go online thru stealing wifi but i need some aluminum foil and i can jack some from the apartment across me... so i'll most likely do that soon.. figured i would let yall know... till then stay strong and dont get into trouble...
vash
vash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting back on my feet. Empty LO invisible creator of this org

Post  Corronacifra Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Hey m8!

Let me first say congrats for your baby Smile i'm very happy to hear you "have been turned" into a dad Wink

About the org... I've been away from AO for 3 days straight.... on my return this is the situation:
  • During last days of gameplay before the 3-days forementioned stop i' ve seen at least 3-4 members left the org.
  • Atm i'm completely alone in org chat T_T

I can understand your motivations for being offline, and i'm the last one on Earth complaining about it, but from what i see i can just say it's clear no one is atm caring about the org...so... I'm very disappointed to be the "bad-news bringer" but... things are not going very well . I will try to see what happens tonight. Atm here is 14.24 and usually i can find more ppl online later on the day.

Wish you all the best invisible creator of this org.

edited: seems as someone has done a bad-jocke here: everytime you try to write down (v-a-s-h) in a message you will get "invisible creator of this org" in the final msg. Sorry about it m8 i think it's a very idiotic and child-like thing someone has done.

Corronacifra

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightraze Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:27 pm

V.A.S.H.-

Congrats on the promotion to Fatherhood! Although we are looking forward to your return, take your time and enjoy this amazing new experience!

Corrona-

I have setup a bot for the org to span the gap while things are in flux. I was wondering where you were for you the last few days, but I attributed your absence to a difference in time schedules. Hopefully I will see you online again soon!

-Lightraze What a Face

Lightraze

Back to top Go down

Getting back on my feet. Empty 2013 update

Post  vash Tue May 28, 2013 6:15 pm

thankyou for understanding..

however im having pc problems so i havent been able to jump online and fix things.. i know my long term absence is unexeptable to most. but i will be back..

-update-

about 4 days ago my father passed away and left me his property. as of right now i am stil waiting to recieve the death certificate and sign the deed over to my self.. im also inheriting 33% of up to $200.000 that has been devided between me and my 2 older brothers. so my future is looking pretty good in that aspect. so pretty soon ill be able to get a few nice things and fix up my fathers 2 story brick house sitting on a beautiful land in glennie mi.. also it would be a nice place for my baby girl to grow up. she is 8 months old now..

vash
vash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting back on my feet. Empty update

Post  vash Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Update

I must bear some sad news..
As of lately i have discovered
I have multiple tumors in my
Belly.

Right now im writing this message from the hospital,
And im feeling alot of pain. However i went thru 4 surgerys
Thats 2 biopsys for tumor samples to determine treatment plan
1 chest operation for a port to recieve kemo therapy that will help
Shrink or hopefully get rid of the tumors.and 1 operation that shoved
A tube in my pee hole to prevent a tumor from shutting down my left kidney

Right now im healing up from all the surgery i went thru while they examine my tumors to decide the treatment.

But besides that, i will be getting a medical marijuana card to prevent cancer from the tumors
And i will be put on disability being that these tumors will prevent me from working..

Seems like a life story i give huh.. Lol
vash
vash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortem Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:47 pm

are they cancerous or benign?
Mortem
Mortem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:39 am

The rumors do contain cancer...

As of right now IM going thru chemo therapy, I receive 6 hour treatments Monday & Tuesday, 4 hour treatments Wednesday & Thursday and 1 hour treatment on Friday.. During the whole week.. Then after I get a 2 week break and repeat...

But right now this week I should be receiving treatment, but due to my doctor Going to jail for misdiognosing patients all of Dr fata patients have been left high and dry without a new doc and were all missing treatment now.. But IM looking for a new doc ATM so I'll be ok.. And IM still waiting to move in to my dads house, but all should be good.to go next month,, just waiting for a lawsuit to come thru that my dad was winning..

Till then try to help the guild grow..

Or let it fall and we shall rebuild..
vash
vash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting back on my feet. Empty RIP V.a.s.h You will be missed bud!

Post  holyschytt Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:22 pm

So you all know We lost a good leader and a very good friend.. 2 years ago And I still havent forget him he there everywhere i go.. The only friend i wont forget.. I like to rebuild this org just for V.a.s.h Sad Sad and the memories we Shared! hopefully you all get this.. message take care.. everyone
holyschytt
holyschytt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum